6 /PRNewswire/ -- Safety and efficacy data about INVICORP(TM), an autoinjectable therapy for Erectile Dysfunction from Senetek PLC (Nasdaq: SNTKY), was presented at last week's "2nd Meeting of the European Society for Impotence Research (ESIR)" in Madrid, Spain.
What does ESIR stand for?
ESIR stands for European Society for Impotence Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESIR
We have 2 other meanings of ESIR in our Acronym Attic
- Electricity Supply Industry Planning Council (Australia)
- EU SADC (South African Development Community) Investment Promotion Programme
- European Summer Institute in Political Psychology (Warsaw, Poland)
- Effective Static Interprocedural Program Slicing
- Excited-State Intramolecular Proton Transfer
- Enabling Studies in Quantum Computing (US Army)
- Escuela Superior de Ingeniería Química e Industrias Extractivas (México)
- Engineering Sample Inspection Report
- Environmental and Social Impact Report (Inter-American Development Bank)
- European School of Interventional Radiology (Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe)
- European Society for Isotope Research
- English Speaking International Roman Catholic Parish of the Hague (The Netherlands)
- École Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Recherche en Matériaux (French engineering school)
- Education Sector Investment and Reform Programme (Solomon Islands; funded by EU)
- Escape System Injury Reduction Program (US Navy)
- Expert System Information Retrieval System
- Electricity Supply Industry Reform Unit (est. 1994; Australia)
- Early Strategy and Issues Session (US DoD)
- Education and School Improvement Service
- Electronic Standby Instrument System (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Giuliano is internationally recognized for his expertise in the experimental approach to the neurophysiology of penile erection and serves on the executive committee of the European Society for Impotence Research.