The 2013 conference series will feature: a Fire Safety Forum; the 2nd Global Network Conference on Emergency Medicine, supported by the European Society for Emergency Medicine (EuSEM) specifically targeted towards emergency physicians, nurses and technicians; and a Forum for Fire Safety in the Petrochemical sector.
What does EuSEM stand for?
EuSEM stands for European Society for Emergency Medicine (Stockholm, Sweden)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Effective United States Controlled Ships (US DoD)
- Encinitas Union School District (California)
- Eureka Union School District (California)
- European Union Savings Directive (EU)
- Edinburgh University Swing Dance Society (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Effects of Urbanization on Stream Ecosystems (US Geological Survey program)
- End-User Software Engineering
- External Urethral Sphincter Electromyogram (medical testing)
- European Communications Security & Evaluation Agency of the Military Committee
- European Space Elevator Challenge (competition; Germany)
- Electric Utility Service Equipment Requirements Committee (California)
- End Users Shaping Effective Software
- European Union System for Evaluation of Substances (risk assessment)
- European Union Sustainable Energy Week
- European Union Solidarity Fund
- European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology
- European School of Governance (Germany)
- Electric Utility Steam Generating Unit
- Emory University Systems of Health Care (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Emory University Student Health Services (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was accompanied by Abdelouahab Bellou, Conference Chairman and President of the European Society for Emergency Medicine (EuSEM), Qadhi Saeed Al Murooshid, Director-General of the Dubai Health Authority, Dr.