Those at the lecture at the University of Kent, which is hosting the European Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism (ESBRA) conference, were shown startling figures on alcohol abuse in the UK.
What does ESBRA stand for?
ESBRA stands for European Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ESBRA in our Acronym Attic
- European Symposium on Bio-Organic Chemistry
- Eagle Scout Board of Review (Boy Scouts of America)
- E-Selectin-Binding Peptide
- Eastern Steppe Biodiversity Project (Mongolia)
- Employee Stock Bonus Plan
- European Society of Biochemical Pharmacology (EU)
- Exercise Systolic Blood Pressure
- O-Ethyl S-Benzyl Phenylphosphonothioate (pesticide)
- Economic Statistics Briefing Room
- Emulsion Styrene-Butadiene Rubber
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Research Institute (Sweden)
- Empire State Building Run-Up (athletic event)
- Earl Shilton Building Society (UK)
- Eastern Suburbs Banksia Scrub (New South Wales Department of Environment and Conservation; Australia)
- École Supérieure de Biotechnologie Strasbourg (French biotechnology school)
- Endolymphatic Sac Ballooning Surgery
- Enhanced Separate Brigades (Army)
- Estradiol-Specific Binding Sites
- European Skull Base Society (est. 1993)
- The Empire Strikes Back Special Edition (Star Wars)