In Europe alone, SRI funds exceeded Euros 1 trillion in assets in 2005, according to the European Social Investment Forum.
What does EUROSIF stand for?
EUROSIF stands for European Social Investment Forum (Europe)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- European Police Office
- European Porting Project Number 1
- European Porting Project Number 2
- European Air Operations Staff
- European Office for Programme Support (EU)
- European Organisation for Rare Diseases
- European Research and consensus on Interactive Multimedia
- European Raster Image Processor for Common Fonts and Page Description Languages
- European Respiratory Society Study on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Distributed Electronic Shopping and Integrated Retail Logistics for Europe
- Federation of European Simulation Societies
- European Open System Interconnect Network
- European Second Language Association
- European Observatory on Software Process Improvements
- EUROpean Project on Stratospheric Processes and Their Impact on Climate and the Environment
- European Conference on Smart Sensing & Context
- European Planning Committee for START
- Statistical Office of the European Communities
- European Solidarity Towards Equal Participation of People
- European Tunnel Assessment Programme (est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calvert, one of the nation's largest family of socially responsible mutual funds, announced today that it has become a signatory to new Transparency Guidelines promulgated by the European Social Investment Forum (Eurosif), and will publish its disclosures on the firm's web site (www.