The IRH also co-ordinates the work of the Rural Health Forum and The Welsh Rural Postgraduate Unit and acts as the secretariat for the European Rural and Isolated Practitioners Association.
What does EURIPA stand for?
EURIPA stands for European Rural and Isolated Practitioners Association (family doctors)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- European Research Initiative on Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- European Rice: Transgenes for Crop Protection Against Fungal Disease (EU project)
- European RISC Core for Multimedia and Embedded Control
- European Registry of Internet Domain Names
- Erasmus University Research Institute for Decision and Information Systems (Netherlands)
- EUropean Research on Incapacitating Diseases and Social Support (international project)
- European Initiative in Library and Information in Aerospace
- European Informatics Market
- European Information Market (less common)
- European Engineer
- European Union of Research Institutes for Shoes (Greece)
- Europeans Using Roundwood Innovatively and Sustainably
- European Robotics and Intelligent Systems Conference
- European Union for Responsible Incineration and Treatment of Special Waste
- Emory Undergraduate Research Journal
- Entreprise Unipersonnelle A Responsabilite Limitee
- Exeter University Rugby League (UK)
- European Meteorological Data System
- European Union Recreational Marine Industry Group (International Council of Marine Industry Associations)
- Esfahan Urban Railway Organization (Esfahan, Iran)