Robert Kushen Executive Director, European Roma Rights Centre Budapest, Hungary
What does ERRC stand for?
ERRC stands for European Roma Rights Centre
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERRC
We have 56 other meanings of ERRC in our Acronym Attic
- Engine Requirements Review Board
- Enhanced Radiation Reduced Blast (nuclear weaponry)
- Eastern Regional Research Center
- Easy Riders Recumbent Club (magazine)
- Easy Riders Recumbent Cyclists (magazine)
- Educational Resources and Referrals (China)
- Emergency Response and Rescue Corps (Malta)
- Engine Regional Repair Center (Air Force)
- Enhanced Raff Regression Channel
- Environmental Resources Research Centre (India)
- Expendability, Recoverability, Reparability Code
- Expendability/Recoverability/Reparability/Cost Designator
- Emergency and Remedial Response Division
- Executive Records Retention and Disposition Schedule (New Mexico)
- Environmental and Renewable Resource Economics (Pennsylvania State University)
- ERR (Estrogen-Related Receptor)-Alpha Response Element (biochemistry)
- Eritrean Relief and Refugee Commission
- Enlisted Retention Recommendation Form (US Air Force)
- Equipment Repair Request Form (Birkbeck University of London; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of the priority areas are relevant to Slovakia and they are interlinked," Rob Kushen, the executive director of the European Roma Rights Centre in Budapest, told The Slovak Spectator, but at the same time he particularly highlighted the area of education.
Nevada (US), Dec 14 (ANI): Roma (Gypsy) in Balkans live in overcrowded residences, in hazardous areas without access to infrastructure, further exacerbated by lack of security of tenure and vulnerability to forced evictions, according to research undertaken by European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC).
Represented by the European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC), the Croatian Helsinki Committee, and local attorney Lovorka Kusan, the case went to the European Court in 2004.
Research by the European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC) in Budapest shows that Roma students in this region are 27 times more likely than similarly situated non-Roma to be placed in 'special' schools for children with learning disabilities.
It is now unlawful for Roma students to be forced into substandard schools," said Vera Egenberger, of the European Roma Rights Centre.
One of those is the European Roma Rights Centre, which is where Claude Cahn works.
Tanya Peric, a Bosnian whose father is Croatian and mother Serbian, was twice a refugee of the Balkan wars and now works to protect the rights of Europe's gypsy minority at the European Roma Rights Centre in Budapest.