In 2006, the European Responsible Nutrition Alliance (ERNA) contributed to the establishment of this list and welcomed it as a tool that will help companies provide correct and accurate communication about the many health benefits of vitamins and minerals, omega 3 fatty acids and some other ingredients.
What does ERNA stand for?
ERNA stands for European Responsible Nutrition Alliance (EU; Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERNA
We have 2 other meanings of ERNA in our Acronym Attic
- Error-Related Negativity (EEG recording)
- Estação Radionaval (Portugal)
- European Rivers Network
- Excise Reference Number (Ireland)
- Extended-Release Niacin
- External Recurrent Neural Network
- Early Return to Normal Activities (health cost benefits)
- Eastwood Ryde Netball Association (West Ryde, New South Wales, Australia)
- Efferent Renal Nerve Activity
- European Regional Network on AIDS
- Evaporative Removal of Sodium
- European Regions Network for the Application of Communications Technology
- European Research Network on Aquatic Invasive Species
- European Research Network About Parents in Education
- European Review of Native American Studies
- Eagle River Nature Center (Alaska)
- Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Exchange-Rate Normalization Duty (tax)
- Extended Radical Neck Dissection
- European Research Network for evaluation and improvement of screening, Diagnosis and treatment of Inherited Disorders of Metabolism
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a similar vein, the European Responsible Nutrition Alliance (ERNA) also took umbrage with EFSA's scientific opinions on Article 13.
The floor was then opened up for an interactive discussion, giving the audience the opportunity to put their questions to the expert panel, consisting of Gert Krabichler, Chairman of the European Responsible Nutrition Alliance (ERNA); Bas van Buijtenen, Vice President Europe, EMEA, Human Nutrition and Health, DSM Nutritional Products Europe Ltd; and Professor David Richardson, DPR Nutrition.
Leading food industry and food supplement representatives, as well as key EU member states and commission officials from across Europe, came together on Friday, November 24th in Brussels, Belgium, for the European Federation of Associations of Health Product Manufacturers (EHPM) and the European Responsible Nutrition Alliance (ERNA) conference to establish an EU-wide agreement on maximum levels for vitamins and minerals.