What does ERTCEE stand for?
ERTCEE stands for European Research and Training Centre on Environmental Education (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ERTCEE in our Acronym Attic
- Extended-Reticular Thalamic Activating System
- European Retail Theft Barometer (survey)
- Experimental Regional Transport Board (est. 2004; UK)
- Elliptic Restricted Three-Body Problem
- Edmonton Road and Track Club (Canada)
- Elk River Touring Center (Slatyfork, WV)
- Emergency Response Training Course
- Environment Research and Training Center (Thailand)
- Escondido Research and Technology Center (California)
- European Refining Technology Conference (various locations)
- Earliest Runway Time of Departure
- Energy, Resources, and Technology Division (Hawaii)
- Environmental Research and Technology Division
- Environmental Research, Technological, Development and Innovation (US EPA)
- Ertec, Inc.
- Eastern Region Teacher Education Consortium (UK)
- Enhanced Real-Time Ethernet Controller
- Environmental Research Technology and Educational Consultancy (UK)
- Environmental Restoration Technology End User Conference (DOE)
- Environmental Research, Technology and Policy (conference)