More than 3,000 delegates from all over the world attended the three-day conference, organised by the European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association and the European Renal Care Association, which represents other professionals involved in renal services such as dieticians, social workers, transplant coordinators and dialysis technicians.
What does ERCA stand for?
ERCA stands for European Renal Care Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERCA
We have 32 other meanings of ERCA in our Acronym Attic
- Export Regulation Control
- Express Routing Code (Nortel)
- Extended-Release Carbamazepine (drugs)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiography with Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Engineering Research Center for Net Shape Manufacturing (Columbus, OH)
- Educational Research Center of America (Lynbrook, NY)
- Elections, Reapportionment and Constitutional Amendments Committee (California State Assembly)
- Electrochemically Regenerable Co Absorber
- Environmental Restoration and Conservation Agency (Japan)
- Essex Region Conservation Authority
- European Ropes Course Association
- Camaldolese Hermits of the Congregation of Monte Corona (religious order)
- Emission Reduction and Cost Analysis Model
- Electronic Review of Computer Books
- Employment Relations in Contemporary Britain (UK)
- Energy Resources Conservation Board
- Engineering Review Control Board (US NASA)
- Eastern Regional Competency-Based Education Consortium (est. 1986)
- Ellis Reference-Information Center Branch Library (Monroe, MI)
- East Region Control Centre (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest of the three is the European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association and European Renal Care Association conference in September 2003 and is expected to attract 4,000 experts from across the world.