A European Registry of Internet Domain Names, (EURid) spokesman said the address - www.
What does EurID stand for?
EurID stands for European Registry of Internet Domain Names
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Research Network on Surgical Infections
- European Research for Transport
- European Union Research Forum (Institute for European Studies; Brussels, Belgium)
- European Union Road Federation
- Experienced Usage Replacement Factor
- Edinburgh University Roller Hockey Club
- Europe Interbank Offered Rate
- European Research Initiative on Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- European Rice: Transgenes for Crop Protection Against Fungal Disease (EU project)
- European RISC Core for Multimedia and Embedded Control
- Erasmus University Research Institute for Decision and Information Systems (Netherlands)
- EUropean Research on Incapacitating Diseases and Social Support (international project)
- European Initiative in Library and Information in Aerospace
- European Informatics Market
- European Information Market (less common)
- European Engineer
- European Rural and Isolated Practitioners Association (family doctors)
- European Union of Research Institutes for Shoes (Greece)
- Europeans Using Roundwood Innovatively and Sustainably
- European Robotics and Intelligent Systems Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
They filed 40,503 applications within the first 15 minutes of availability - hitting a top speed of 60 requests per second - according to the European Registry of Internet Domain Names, or EURid, the non-profit organisation in charge of handling requests.
They filed 40,503 applications within the first 15 minutes of availability - hitting a top speed of 60 requests per second - according to the European Registry of Internet Domain Names, or EURid, the nonprofit organisation in charge of handling requests.