The project, led by the Anglesey council, secured a three-year funding package from the European Regeneration Development Fund.
What does ERDF stand for?
ERDF stands for European Regeneration Development Fund (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERDF
We have 6 other meanings of ERDF in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Radar Data Display System
- Enhanced Radar Data Distribution System
- Entity-Relationship-based Database Design System
- Explosives Research and Development Establishment (UK government)
- Edgewood Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Exposure Related Dose Estimating Model (biomonitoring system)
- Eastern Rural Development Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Electricité Réseau Distribution France (France)
- Emergency Response and Development Fund
- Environmental Restoration Disposal Facility (US Department of Energy; Hanford, WA)
- European Regional Development Fund
- Ecological Research and Development Group
- Early Reinjection Delayed Image (myocardial viability determination technique)
- Early Repolarization Deviation Index (cardiac arrhythmia research parameter)
- Emergency Response Diving International
- Energy Research and Development Institute (Chiang Mai University; Thailand)
- Enhanced Remote Defect Indicator (Cisco)
- European Research and Development Institutes (Mechelen, Belgium)
- Exploratory Research and Development Initiative
- Electronic Record Development and Implementation Programme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new centre, partially funded by Futurebuilders Scotland and the European Regeneration Development Fund, generates revenues from contract-based training delivered to agency partners and via contact centre services delivered by experienced agents.
They had help from the Groundwork Trust in getting charity status and then they needed money from the European Regeneration Development Fund.