However, the association will continue to participate at the political level in the European Recovered Paper Council, and has given its support to a scheme to turn used release liners into paper hand towels.
What does ERPC stand for?
ERPC stands for European Recovered Paper Council (Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERPC
We have 18 other meanings of ERPC in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment/Electronic Repair Parts Allowance List
- Electronic Resource Preservation and Access Network
- Emerging Research Projects Applications Symposium
- Early Retirement Pension Benefit
- Euro Retail Payments Board (EU)
- Eagle River Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Eastern Railroad Presidents' Conference
- Eastern Regional Power Committee (India)
- Embedded Remote Procedure Call
- Estimated Revenue Per Click
- European Roma Policy Coalition
- Evacuation of Retained Products of Conception
- Evangelical Reformed Presbyterian Church (Westminster, MD)
- Electric Railway Presidents Conference Committee
- Enterprise Resource Planning Commercial Company
- Expedited Remote Procedure Call Daemon (security servers)
- East Rutherford Police Department (New Jersey)
- École Régionale du Premier Degré (French: First Degree Regional School)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Pancreatic Drainage
- Extensive Rural Poor Development Organisation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To monitor the progress of the declaration, a European Recovered Paper Council will be set up.