In June, Wayne Nygard, MAI, and Vicky Cassens Zillioux, SRA, attended the European Real Estate Society conference in Weimar, Germany.
What does ERES stand for?
ERES stands for European Real Estate Society (est. 1994)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERES
We have 6 other meanings of ERES in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Rights and Employment Policy Journal
- Engineering Refractive Effects Prediction System
- Electronic Real Estate Recording (Minnesota)
- Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate
- Eye Radiation Environmental Research Laboratory (New York; Columbia University)
- Electronic Record, Electronic Signature (pharmaceutical industry)
- Electronic Reserve
- Emerging Renewable Energy Sources
- Épargne Retraite et Salariale (French: Salary and Retirement Savings)
- European Rare Earth and Actinide Society (Switzerland)
- Exceptional Recreational or Ecological Significance (US EPA)
- Enduring Resources for Earth Science Education
- Enhanced Radar Environmental Simulation System
- Economic and Real Estate Trends (PMI Group, Inc.)
- Efficient and Renewable Energy Technologies
- Enhanced Renewable Energy Target (Australia)
- Entreprendre et Réussir dans l'Est Tourangeau (French professional association)
- Enhanced Remote Equipment Target Systems
- External Relations of the European Union (Portsmouth University, UK; political relations course)
- Erziehungsverband eV (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trifonov, "Experience of Weekly Property Indices in Belarus," Eight European Real Estate Society Conference Book of Abstracts (Alicante: Instituto de Economia International, 2001): 166-167.