TV will be used for the first time in the promotion of European Quality Beef by the Meat and Livestock Commission and its Beef Promotion Council in February and March.
What does EQB stand for?
EQB stands for European Quality Beef (food standards)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EQB
We have 2 other meanings of EQB in our Acronym Attic
- Education Quality and Accountability Office (Ontario, Canada)
- Education Quality Assessment Office (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Evil Questions Attacking Ontario
- Elk Quality Assurance Program (Potwin, KS)
- External Quality Assessment Programme
- European Quality Association for Recycling (Berlin, Germany)
- European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education
- External Quality Assessment Schemes
- Environmental Quality Board
- Equalizer Booster (vintage Car Audio Device)
- Earthquake Commission (New Zealand)
- Effluent Quality Criteria (water management; Canada)
- Electronic Quality Control
- Emerald Queen Casino (Washington)
- Engagement Qualité Carrefour (French: Carrefour Quality Commitment)
- Engineering Quick Change (engineering design)
- Environmental Quality Control
- Environmental Quality Council
- Equivalent Cases
- Equivalent Circuit