Led by Thomas Stocker of the University of Bern, scientists with the European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica say their finding is strong evidence that humans have changed the climate more in the past 200 years than nature did over millennia.
What does EPICA stand for?
EPICA stands for European Project for Ice Coring in Antarctica
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPICA
We have 2 other meanings of EPICA in our Acronym Attic
- Exemplary Public Interest Contribution (award)
- Expanded Prostate Cancer Index Composite
- Experiential, Participatory, Image-rich and Connective
- Experimental Image Compression
- Explicitly Parallel Instruction Computing (HP/Intel)
- Exposure, Permeability, Impact, Criticality (software error effects)
- Extended Programmable Input/Output Controller
- Extraordinary People Impacting Community (various organizations)
- Ecumenical Program on Central America and the Caribbean (est. 1968)
- European Programme for Ice Coring in Antarctica
- Electronics, Power, Industrial, Control, and Cable (Sacramento, CA)
- Emergency Preparedness for Industry and Commerce Council (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction and Commissioning (industry sector)
- Equity in Prescription Insurance and Contraceptive Coverage Act of 2001
- European Process Industries Competitiveness Centre (University of Teesside; UK)
- Evaluating Programs of Innovative Continuing Care (research study; est. 1995; University of Alberta; Canada)
- Exposition Park Intergenerational Community Complex (Los Angeles, CA)
- Passion Responsibility Enthusiasm Leadership Initiative Maturity -- Experience Perseverance Integrity Interpersonal Skills Commitment Curiosity Compassion Creativity Consistency (what college admissions offices are looking for in their applicant)
- Education Process Improvement Center, Inc.
- Efficient, Programmable and Interchangeable Code Infrastructure for Symbols and Texts