What does EPDIC stand for?
EPDIC stands for European Powder Diffraction Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EPDIC in our Acronym Attic
- Equal-Error Probability Density Function
- Education Policy Discussion Group (University of Pennsylvania)
- El Principe De Gales (cigar brand; Spanish: The Prince of Wales)
- Enhanced Packet Data Gateway
- Enhanced Procedure Dependence Graph
- Eyre Peninsula Division of General Practice (Port Lincoln, South Australia)
- Echo-Planar Diffusion Imaging (neuroradiology)
- Edinburgh Postgraduate Dental Institute (UK)
- European Post-Doctoral Institute (research center association)
- Extreme Packet Devices Incorporated (Kanata, Canada; Boston, MA)
- Educators' Professional Development Institute Series (Michigan Technological University; Houghton, MI)
- Electronic Pilot Display and Information System (project; Germany)
- East Power Development Ltd.
- Erosive Pustular Dermatosis of the Leg (dermatology)
- Etobicoke Pub Dart League (Canada)
- Evaluated Photon Data Library (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- European Polymer Dispersions and Latex Association
- Ecole Polytechnique De Montreal (French: Polytechnic School of Montreal; Quebec, Canada)
- École Pratique des Métiers (French trade school)
- Ends per Decimeter (measurement)