European identity is seen as the attribution of the European political community or the presence of European cultural feeling.
What does EPC stand for?
EPC stands for European Political Community (European Union)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPC
We have 447 other meanings of EPC in our Acronym Attic
- Etch Profile Control (semiconductor gate etching)
- Ethylene-Propylene Copolymer
- Euro Parking Collection
- European Palaeoclimate and Man Project
- European Pancreatic Club
- European Paralympic Committee
- European Patent Convention (treaty establishing European Patent Office)
- European Payments Council
- European Police Chiefs
- European Policy Centre (Belgium)
- European Political Cooperation (EU)
- European Publishers Council
- Européenne de Plats Cuisinés (French: European Dishes)
- Euthanasia Prevention Coalition (Canada)
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Event-Driven Process Chain
- Every Penny Counts
- Evidence-based Practice Centers
- Evolved Packet Core (3GPP)
- Executive Personal Computers (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This initiative proposed the establishment of a European Political Community in France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
Though they suffered setbacks--a nascent European Defense Community was rejected by France, and initial plans for a European Political Community were shelved shortly after the creation of the ECSC--those setbacks were temporary.