Training and recruitment organisation TBG Learning hosted members of the European Platform for Rehabilitation (EPR) during a two-day event at its Lombard House HQ on Great Charles Street.
What does EPR stand for?
EPR stands for European Platform for Rehabilitation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPR
We have 230 other meanings of EPR in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Problem Report
- Equipping Process Roadmap
- Equivalent Parallel Resistance
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - Esperance (Airport Code)
- Essential Performance Requirement
- Estrogen and Progesterone Receptors
- Ethernet Private Ring
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility (law)
- Ethics, Philosophy and Religion (various organizations)
- Ethylene-Propylene Rubber
- European Power Reactor
- European Pressurised Water Reactor (Franco-German project)
- European Prison Rules (est .1973)
- Evaporator Pressure Regulator
- Evolutionary Pressurized Reactor
- Evolutionary Pressurized Water Reactor (nuclear energy)
- Executive Program Review
- Exhaustive Photon Reassignment
- Exhibition Park Raceway
- Expected Progress Routing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, the University of Cambridge, Conncept Swiss, Czech Technical University in Prague, European Platform for Rehabilitation, Femtio Procent Data AB, Vodafone Spain Foundation, Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Engineering, ONCE Foundation, P50, Polytechnic University of Madrid, Research In Motion Limited (RIM), Royal National Institute of Blind People, SingularLogic S.