com European Plastics Converters Support Clean Waters with Waste Free Oceans Project EuPC is an EU-level trade association, based in Brussels, that represents European Plastics Converters.
What does EuPC stand for?
EuPC stands for European Plastics Converters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EuPC
We have 2 other meanings of EuPC in our Acronym Attic
- Equipment Usage Profile
- Escuela Universitaria Politecnica (Spanish: Polytechnical University School)
- European Union Politics (journal)
- Experimental Use Permit
- Extended University Program (various schools)
- Extrauterine Pregnancy
- Edmonton Ultimate Players Association (Canada)
- European Union Programmes Agency (Malta)
- European Union Police Advisory Team
- European Federation of Plastic Films Producers
- Entraide Universitaire pour le Developpement (French: Service University for Development; Guinea)
- Enhanced Upgraded Programmable Display Generator (F-16)
- European Forum for Education in Physics
- Ethiopian Unity Patriots Front (political group; est. 1994)
- European Public Health Association
- European Union Public Health Information Network
- End User Programming with Hierarchical Objects for Robust Interpreted Applications (rapid deployment software)
- Engineering Urban Planning Laboratory (St. Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- European Union Public Licence (software license)
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Plastic Films, a sector group of European Plastics Converters, highlighted the inaccuracy of the figures used by the EC to demonstrate the scale of the apparent problem, while in Britain the Packaging and Films Association, PAFA, said the move was "an illinformed and unwarranted intervention that appears to be politically motivated".
The Brussels based European Composites Industry Association (EuCIA) and EuPC, the Trade Association of the European Plastics Converters are to meet with the Commission to stress their concerns.
But according to the European Plastics Converters Association, plastics processors in Europe are still suffering.
Four plastics organisations, the European Plastics Converters (EuPC), the European Plastics Recyclers (EuPR), PlasticsEurope and Vinyl 2010 have officially launched the Safety Datasheets for Recyclates project (in short SDS-R).
If the prices of plastics raw materials continue their steady climb owing to the persistence of higher oil prices and a shortage of the materials in Europe, plastics converters will have no option but to significantly increase the prices of their own products, warns the European Plastics Converters Association (EuPC) of Brussels.
According to the European Plastics Converters trade association, investment in new plastics processing machinery has almost come to a standstill.
European Plastics Converters (EuPC) is warning plastics processors that in order to comply with REACH article 37 plastics converters must, by December 1 this year, make their uses of materials known to their suppliers.