Contract award: Provision of facilities for the European Personnel Selection Office certification tests.
What does EPSO stand for?
EPSO stands for European Personnel Selection Office (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPSO
We have 7 other meanings of EPSO in our Acronym Attic
- European Pine Shoot Moth
- European Power Supply Manufacturers Association
- European Pressure Sensitive Manufacturers Association (trade association)
- Extended Pilot Strength Measurement Message (communications technology)
- Environmental Protection and Sustainable Management of the Okavango River Basin (Botswana)
- El Podcast Sin Nombre (Spanish: The Podcast Without a Name; blog)
- Electronic Produce Supplier Notebook (small farmer guide)
- Eurasian Political Studies Network
- Extreme Photography Sports Network
- El Paso Symphony Orchestra
- European Plant Science Organisation (Brussels, Belgium)
- Evolutionary Particle Swarm Optimization (algorithm)
- The Electronic Payment Systems Observatory
- Son of Electronic Printer
- Emergency Pharmaceutical Support Plan
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan
- Employees Profit Sharing Plan (Canada)
- European Peer Support Project
- Evoked Post-Synaptic Potential (neurons)
- Excitatory Post-Synaptic Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Bearfield, Director, European Personnel Selection Office will give an address titled Doing Business in Europe, Matching Between USA and EU; Sara de Freitas, Director of Research at the Serious Games Institute at the University of Coventry where she leads an applied research team working closely with industry will present a keynote address titled Serious Games: Opportunities for Assessment; and, Dr.
BALTIMORE -- Prometric, a leading global provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment services, today announced that it has been awarded a new contract to be the exclusive partner of the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) over the next four years in the delivery of the EU staff selection examination process.