1, and in accordance with the synthesised pieces of knowledge derived from both domestic foreign study programmes and also considering requirements of the European organization for Quality (EoQ), and moreover with strict adherence to the requirements of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) so that developed would come creativity, originality, professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit of the student.
What does EOQ stand for?
EOQ stands for European Organization for Quality
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOQ
We have 13 other meanings of EOQ in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (Massachusetts)
- Electro-Optics Pallet/Pod Tester (Boeing)
- Emergency Operations Planning Template
- Earth Observation Proposal Upload System
- Economic Order(ing) Quantity
- End of Quarter
- End of Quote
- Energy Ombudsman Queensland (dispute resolution service; Australia)
- Equipment Operation Qualification
- Estimated Order Quantity (wholesale merchandise)
- Economic Order Quantity Buy Computation
- European Organization for Quality Control
- Eastern Ontario Quarter Horse Association (Canada)
- Equal Opportunity Quality Indicator
- Earth Orbit Rendezvous
- East of the River
- Eastern Ontario Regiment (Canada)
- Effective Operational Radius
- Element Occurrence Record (biotics)
- Element Of Resource
Samples in periodicals archive:
AA Quality Management Representative Fehmi Calmuk will make a presentation at the 54th European Organization for Quality (EOQ) Annual Congress that will take place in western province of Izmir on October 26 and 27.
The American Society for Quality, the European Organization for Quality, the Asian Network for Quality, the International Academy for Quality and Japanese Union of Scientists and Engineers have participated in the meeting.