The European Opinion Leaders Survey, conducted by Ipsos-RSL, found that The Economist led the way with 30% of those questioned being readers, while National Geographic was read by 23% of those taking part.
What does EOLS stand for?
EOLS stands for European Opinion Leaders Survey
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOLS
We have 3 other meanings of EOLS in our Acronym Attic
- End of Line
- Eastern Ontario Landlord Organization (Canada)
- Equal Opportunity Lifestyle Organization
- Espacio Para Otras Lenguas Oficiales (Spanish: Space for Other Official Languages)
- Ethnic Obstetric Liaison Officer (Australia)
- Erosive Oral Lichen Planus
- End of Line Resistor
- Eastern Oregon Livestock Show
- Einstein On-Line Service (US NASA Astrophysics Data System)
- Endogenous Ouabain-Like Substance
- Encyclopedia Of Life Support Systems
- Edisto Island Open Land Trust (South Carolina court case)
- End Of Lead Time
- End-Of-Line Tester (manufacturing)
- European On-Line Trading (project)
- End-of-Life Vehicle
- Equal or Lesser Value
- Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
- Earl of March (secondary school)
- Earth Observation Magazine
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the European Opinion Leaders Survey showed that EuroReach has the highest coverage of Europe's most influential policy-makers and senior business decision-makers.
1 among leading European media in the European Opinion Leaders Survey 2007 (EOLS 2007), released Oct.