We are an associate of the EU Sports Office based in Brussels as well as part of our European equivalent, the European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation (ENGSO)-the only sporting body with consultative status at the European Commission.
What does ENGSO stand for?
ENGSO stands for European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Environmental Non-Governmental Organization
- Engineer Field Maintenance
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineer Element
- École Nationale du Génie Rural des Eaux et Forêts (French: National School of Rural Water and Forestry Engineering)
- Engineering Support
- Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
- Engineering Schoolship
- Engagement Status
- Elderly Subjects with Normal Glucose Tolerance
- Engineering Technology (various schools)
- Everything Next Gen Union
- European Natural Gas Vehicle Association
- European Non-Governmental Youth Organisation
- École Nationale de l'Humour (French: National School of Humor; Canada)
- Electrodo Normal de Hidrogeno (Spanish: Normal Hydrogen Electrode)
- English and Humanities (department; BRAC University)