The recent TNM classification systems, proposed by the European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society in 2007 and by the American Joint Committee on Cancer in 2009, as well as guidelines for management of patients with AETs are presented and discussed.
What does ENETS stand for?
ENETS stands for European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (Berlin, Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Établissement National d'Enseignement Supérieur Agronomique de Dijon (French: National Agricultural Institution of Higher Education of Dijon; Dijon, France)
- Eerste Nederlandsche Electrische Tram (Dutch: Dutch First Electric Tram; est. 1898)
- Employment Network Education and Training (Canada)
- Enterprise North East Trust (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Erlang Network Element Technology (Erlang Technology, Inc.; Brentwood, MO)
- Essendon Network for Education and Training (Australia)
- Encinitas Electronic Test Area
- European Network Education and Training in Occupational Safety and Health
- European Network on Education and Training in Radiological Protection
- Encuesta Nacional de Empleo Urbano (National Survey of Urban Employment; Mexico)
- Energieeinsparverordnung (Germany: ordinance on energy saving in buildings)
- Estimated No-Effect Value
- Effectiveness of Naval Electronic Warfare Systems
- Electronic News
- Éclaireurs Neutres de France (French Scouting association)
- École de Natation Française (French: French School of Swimming)
- École de Navigation Française (French: French School of Navigation)
- Eldorado National Forest (Placerville, CA)
- Electrical Network Frequency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philip Brown, senior vice president of clinical development at Lexicon, delivered an oral presentation at the annual meeting of the European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS).
The European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS), European Oncology Nursing Society (EONS), European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC): Gastrointestinal Tumor Group, European School of Oncology (ESO), European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO), and Europacolon have indicated their support for the high quality of the scientific agenda and its educational value to oncology professionals.
Rindi G, Kloppel G, Alhman H, et al; and all other Frascati Consensus Conference participants; European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS).