In June 2008, the Commission created a new organization--"The European Network of Women in Decision-Making in Politics and the Economy.
What does ENOW stand for?
ENOW stands for European Network of Women (Greece)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Engine Not Operationally Ready - Parts
- Engine Not Operationally Ready - Supply
- Efficacy of Nitric Oxide in Stroke (University of Nottingham study; Nottingham, England, UK)
- El Niño-Oscilación Sur (Spanish: El Niño-Southern Oscillation)
- Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Enterprise Network Operating System
- Estimated Number of Synapses (neurons)
- Emil Novak Ovarian Tumor Registry
- Energy Needed Offshore Under Gas Hikes Act (US legislation)
- European Network of Older Volunteers (elderly volunteering network; est. 1993)
- École des Neurosciences Paris Île-De-France (French neuroscience school)
- École Nationale de Perfectionnement (French: National School of Development)
- École Nationale de Police (French: National Police School)
- École Nationale de Procédure (French: National School of Procedure)
- Elastomeric Nano Particle
- Elderly Nutrition Program (various locations)
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Electronic News Processing
- Elephant Nature Park (Thailand)