According to the plan, Ukraine intends to join the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity.
What does ENTSO-E stand for?
ENTSO-E stands for European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- European New Towns Platform (est. 2001)
- Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics de l'Etat/Formequip (French school)
- Embedded National Tactical Receiver
- Ethernet and Token Ring
- Environmental Treaties and Resource Indicators
- Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office (Ethiopia)
- Emerging Network to Reduce Orwellian Potency Yield (backronym: anonymous data store)
- Eastern Native Tree Society
- Enhanced National Television System Committee Standard
- Ecole Nationale Technique des Sous-Officiers d'Active (French: National School of Active Warrant Officers; Issoire, France)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas
- Ethio-National Tour and Travel Operator (Ethiopia)
- Enterprise Networking Technologies Users Association
- Enzootic Nasal Tumour Virus
- East North Up (navigational coordinate system)
- Edinburgh Napier University (UK)
- Electrical Network Unit (Marconi Reltec)
- Encaustic Network Unlimited
- English (USA)