Jarmo Eskelinen, who chairs the European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL), was speaking at an event organised by the Coventry and Warwickshire MIPIM Partnership outlining the low carbon future of cities.
What does ENoLL stand for?
ENoLL stands for European Network of Living Labs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Network of Ombudspersons for Children (est. 1997)
- Education Network of Christian Homeschoolers
- Employee Not on Duty
- Electronic Notice of Arrival/Departure
- European Network of Genocide Scholars
- Environmental and Occupational Health (educational course)
- European Network of Ombudsmen in Higher Education (University of Amsterdam; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Electronic Notice of Intent
- Employers Non-Ownership Liability
- Exciting Nova on Network (Fujitsu Robot)
- Eastern New Orleans Neighborhood Advisory Commission (Louisiana)
- European Network of Occupational Psychologists
- European Network of Organizational Psychology
- European Network of Political Foundations (est. 2006)
- European Network of One Parent Families (UK)
- Engine Not Operationally Ready
- Engine Not Operationally Ready - Parts
- Engine Not Operationally Ready - Supply
- Efficacy of Nitric Oxide in Stroke (University of Nottingham study; Nottingham, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last accessed: 29 May 2009 European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL) (2009): "European Network of Living Labs".
Birmingham City Council has been formally invited to become a member of the European network of Living Labs (ENoLL), established to change how new products and services are conceived and developed and to increase the global competitiveness of European businesses.