What does ENHR stand for?
ENHR stands for European Network for Homeopathy Researchers (est. 2004)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENHR
- England's Newest Hit Makers (Rolling Stones album)
- Eritrean National Holidays Organizing Committee
- Education, Nursing, Health Professions
- European Network of Health Promotion Agencies (Brussels; now EuroHealthNet)
- European Network of Health Promoting Schools (joint initiative)
- Employer New Hire Reporting (various states)
- Essential National Health Research
- Essential National Health Research - African Network
- European Network for Housing Research (est. 1988; Uppsala University; Sweden)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Research Institute
- East Noble High School (Indiana)
- Edinburg North High School (Edinburg, TX)
- Edison National Historic Site
- Edmond North High School
- Encapsulated Nuclear Heat Source
- Eugene Natural History Society (Eugene, Oregon)
- Eurobodalla Natural History Society (Australia)
- Eastern Nebraska Human Services Agency