According to a report by the European Network Against Arms Trade (Enaat), in 2009, AC9.
What does ENAAT stand for?
ENAAT stands for European Network Against Arms Trade
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Nitrogen Assessment (Nitrogen in Europe)
- Exclusive Negotiation Agreement
- External Network Adapter
- Extra Neutral Alcohol
- Extractable Nuclear Antibody
- Kenai, AK, USA - Kenai Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Epithelial Cell-Derived Neutrophil-Activating Peptide 78
- Electrodiagnostic Neurophysiological Automated Analysis (medical telecommunications and teleconsultation)
- Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (est. 1978)
- Epithermal Neutron Activation Analysis
- Encyclopedia of New Age Beliefs
- Evening Newspaper Advertising Bureau
- Education Now and Babies Later (Minnesota)
- Emerging Native American Business Lending (Poplar, MT)
- Energetic Neutral Atom Beam Lithography/Epitaxy
- European National Activities for Basic Language Resources
- Early Notification and Assistance Convention
- École de l'Aviation Civile
- Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile
- Empresa Nacional de Almacenamiento y Comercialización (Spaish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a report by the European Network Against Arms Trade (ENAAT), the EU recorded a record of AC40 billion (Dh202.