Amateur golfer Garrick Porteous, a member of the Bamburgh Castle and Northumberland clubs and a United fan, has played a significant role in helping England win the European Nations Championship at Real Club de Golf in Sotogrande, Spain.
What does ENC stand for?
ENC stands for European Nations Championship (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENC
We have 67 other meanings of ENC in our Acronym Attic
- English News Channel (website)
- Enlistment Cancelled (US Navy)
- Enteral Nutrition Council
- Enterprise Network Carrier (Convergent)
- Enti Non Commerciali (Italian: Non-Commercial Entity)
- Environment North Carolina
- Épagneul Nain Continental (French: Continental Toy Spaniel)
- Equality North Carolina (advocacy)
- Equivalent Noise Charge
- Essences Naturelles Corses (French: Natural Essences Corsicans)
- European Nations Cup (rugby)
- European Networking Center
- Examen National Classant (French: National Ranking Examination)
- Excess Net Capital
- Exxon Nuclear Company, Inc.
- Mime-Encoded (virus scanners)
- Egyptian National Council of Young Women's Christian Association
- Ectodermal-Neural Cortex 1
- East Norwich Civic Association (East Norwich, NY)
- Entente Nautique des Cheminots et d'Achicourt (French swim club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOCKEY: Scotland senior squad regulars Alan Forsyth and Michael Bremner (both Glynhill Kelburne) have returned to the Under-21s for a three-game trip to Hamburg ahead of the European Nations Championships in Den Bosch in three weeks.
PARIS, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of the surveillance for the European Nations Championship 2012, which will take place in Poland in June, the Polish Fire Brigade has chosen Second-Sight cameras from Bertin Technologies (France) to control chemical risks for this international event.
These matches will form an important part of England's build-up to this summer's European Nations Championships.
Turtle Entertainment markets its products worldwide using these specific brands: Electronic Sports League (ESL), ESL Pro Series, ESL Major Series, ESL European Nations Championship (ENC), ESL WC3L Series, ESL TV, Intel Extreme Masters, Consoles Sport League, eSport Schulmeisterschaft, eSports Award and ESL Sports.
And the Crusaders quartet, who have been with the club since the start in 2006, hope to pull on a Welsh shirt alongside team-mates and current internationals Mark Lennon, Luke Dyer, Anthony Blackwood, Jordan James, Aled James, Geraint Davies and Ben Flower in the end-of-season European Nations Championship.
The document, written in April 2004 by John Gilmour, head of the Sports Stewardship Unit and Delivery Branch at the Scottish Executive, reads: "The FA apparently assess the risk/threat as much lower than do the other three but that is understandable - they have much less to lose if in 10 or 20 years' time there is only one GB team in the World Cup and European Nations Championships, not to mention the potential implications at club level.
Byline: By JOHN STOKES IRISH senior women's hockey coach Gene Muller yesterday picked his squad to compete in next months European Nations Championship in Manchester with Olympic Qualification reserved for the top three finishers in this eight nations event.