The project was launched by the European Nanoelectronics Initiative Advisory Council (ENIAC) Joint Undertaking (JU), a public-private partnership in nanoelectronics.
What does ENIAC stand for?
ENIAC stands for European Nanoelectronics Initiative Advisory Council (Paris, France)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENIAC
- Ending Net Investment (finance)
- Ente Nazionale Idrocarburi (Italy)
- Enteroviral-Nutritional Interaction (etiology of beta-islet cell damage in diabetes)
- Entertainment Network, Incorporated
- Entire Net Income (finance)
- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA)
- Encuesta Nacional Industrial Anual (Spanish: Annual Manufacturing Census; Chile)
- Electronic Numerical Integrator And Calculator (common but incorrect)
- Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
- Electronic Numerical Interpreter and Calculator (common but incorrect)
- European Network for Indigenous Australian Rights (UK)
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Brest (French: Brest National School of Engineering; Brest, France)
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Belfort (French: Belfort National School of Engineering; Belfort, France)
- École Nouvelle d'Ingénieurs en Communication (French: New School of Communication Engineers)
- Encontro Nacional da Indústria da Construção (Portugese)
- Encrypted Network Interface Card
- Enhanced Inter-Layer Communication and Control
- Ente Nazionale Industrie Cinematografiche
- Eritrean Network Information Center
- European Network of Information Centres