NI will host a live technology demonstration of Cardiff's nonlinear network analysis demonstration at European Microwave Week from October 28 to 30 in stand 317.
What does EUMW stand for?
EUMW stands for European Microwave Week (international conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Edinburgh University Music Society (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Electronic Unit Management System
- Engine Usage Monitoring System (aerospace)
- European Union Member States
- European Union Military Staff
- European Union of Medical Specialists
- Edinburgh University Motor Sport Club (RAC-MSA car club)
- European Medical Travel Alliance (Hungary)
- Edinburgh University Macintosh Users Society (UK)
- Elyria United Methodist Village (OH)
- Editorial Universidad Nacional (Spanish: Editorial National University; Costa Rica)
- Egyptian Universities Network
- End User Network
- Endogenous Urinary Nitrogen
- External Update Notification
- Laayoune, Morocco - Laayoune-Hassan I Morocco (Airport Code)
- Editorial Universidad Nacional (Spanish: National Editorial University; Costa Rica)
- European Union Network of Excellence
- European Network of Education Councils
- European Network for Education and Training eV (EU program; Bonn, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TriQuint's latest GaN transistors are being released at European Microwave Week (EuMW) in Amsterdam.
MANCHESTER, England, October 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- - NI PXI RF Power Amplifier Test Solution Accelerates Test Throughput by 10X European Microwave Week - National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced that it will demonstrate a complete PXI-based solution for RF power amplifier (PA) validation and production test at European Microwave Week (booth 517) in Manchester, England.
Horizon House is an experienced and well-established organizer of targeted events, including several major microwave related conferences/exhibitions such as the RF/Microwave, M2M and Microwave Backhaul Zones at CTIA and the European Microwave Week (EuMW) on behalf of the European Microwave Association (EuMA), orchestrating both events' long-term development and growth.
As a result, TriQuint will spotlight 12 new products at European Microwave Week in Amsterdam, October 29-31.
11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- European Microwave Week -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced that it will demonstrate a complete PXI-based solution for RF power amplifier (PA) validation and production test at European Microwave Week (booth 517) in Manchester, England.
NYSE:A) today announced that EMPro 2012 will be demonstrated at European Microwave Week (Booth 114), Oct.
Agilent will demonstrate EMPro at European Microwave Week (Booth 114), Oct.