A new compact 3-D hybrid coupler using multi-layer microstrip lines at 15 GHz, in 36th European Microwave Conference, 10-15.
What does EuMC stand for?
EuMC stands for European Microwave Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EuMC
We have 14 other meanings of EuMC in our Acronym Attic
- European Microwave Association
- European Modeling of Atmospheric Constituents
- European Union Monitoring and Advocacy Program (program of the Open Society Institute)
- European Union-Moldova Action Plan
- European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems (workshop)
- Energy Utilization Management Bureau (US Department of Energy)
- Ebenezer United Methodist Church
- Edinburgh University Mountaineering Club (Scotland)
- Entraide Universitaire Mondiale du Canada (French: World University Service of Canada)
- Epworth United Methodist Church
- European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia
- European Union Military Committee
- Exeter University Men's Cricket Club (UK)
- European Union-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Essential Unscheduled Maintenance Demand (manufacturing practice)
- European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites
- European Meteorological Computer Assisted Learning (EUMETNET)
- Network of European Meteorological Services
- European Meteorological Satellite
- European Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites
Samples in periodicals archive:
a world-class supplier of superior precision tubing and fabricated metal components, will feature a range of precision-drawn, high-quality waveguide tubing at the 39th European Microwave Conference (EuMC), September 2 9th - October 1st, at the Nuova Fiera di Roma, Booth 703B, in Rome, Italy.
today added a link to its website to enable download of the materials presented by CTO David Sorrells and Chief Staff Scientist Greg Rawlins at the 38th Annual European Microwave Conference (EuMC).
For a complete listing see Agilent European Microwave Conference Partners.
NYSE:A) today announced it will demonstrate its newest test and measurement solutions for microwave, RF, wireless and radar here at the 2008 European Microwave Conference, in Hall 3, stand 703.
list prices start at: N5264A < < < PNA-X $ 50,323 < < < Option 108 < < < LO So- $ 20,540 < < < Option 118 < < < Fast $ 10,290 < < < Option 010 < < < Time $ 9,570 Agilent will showcase the PNA-X Measurement Receiver here at the 2008 European Microwave Conference, Hall 2, Stand 703, and at the Antenna Measurement Technique Association (AMTA), in Boston, Mass.
Full details of the new GaN power FET will be presented at the European Microwave Conference 2007, in Munich, Germany from October 8 to 12.
NYSE: A) today announced that it will showcase its newest test and measurement solutions for 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE) at the upcoming 2007 European Microwave Conference, Pavilion 908.