; Beijing; and Bangalore, India; and also conducts research at the Cairo Microsoft Innovation Center in Egypt; the European Microsoft Innovation Center in Aachen, Germany; FUSE Labs in Redmond and Cambridge, U.
What does EMIC stand for?
EMIC stands for European Microsoft Innovation Center (Aachen, Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMIC
We have 21 other meanings of EMIC in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Master of International Business
- Esther Mallett International Bible University (Norwalk, CA)
- Eagle Mountain International Church (Newark, Texas)
- Earth System Model of Intermediate Complexity
- Electromagnetic Interference Compatibility
- Electromagnetic Ion Cyclotron
- Electromagnetics MIcrowave Communication
- Engine Management Installation Center (vehicles)
- Enter Missing Involuntary (child disappearance; NCIC form datum)
- Environmental Mutagen Information Center (database)
- European Master in Intercultural Communication (academic program)
- East Midlands Immediate Care Scheme (England, UK)
- Equilibrium Models in Complex Systems (Kazan State University; Kazan, Russia)
- East Metro Integration District (St. Paul, MN)
- Electro-Mechanical and Interconnect Devices
- Electromagnetic Intrusion Detector
- Electronic Message Intelligence Dissemination System
- Enhanced Mini Intrusion Detection System
- Education Management Information Exchange (UK)
- Eerste Monteur Industriele Elektronica (Dutch: First Mechanic Industrial Electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microsoft's contribution to the project is a substantial Windows Azure data and compute capability and teams of researchers, including one based at the European Microsoft Innovation Center in Germany.
The European Microsoft Innovation Center (EMIC), which officially opened earlier this year, is the first of a kind in Microsoft's portfolio of R&D activities worldwide, according to Jean-Philippe Courtois, the company's chief executive for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).