WHO's Vision 2020 states that this is a global health priority, and we need to ensure that this also becomes a health priority in Europe," said Professor Ian Banks, President, European Men's Health Forum (EMHF).
What does EMHF stand for?
EMHF stands for European Men's Health Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EMHF in our Acronym Attic
- Eynsford Model Helicopter Club (UK)
- East Metro Health Careers Institute (career training organization; St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Executive Master of Health Care Management (University of New Orleans College of Business Administration degree)
- East Metro Health District (Georgia)
- Education, Mental Health and Deafness (conference)
- Electro-Magneto Hydrodynamic
- Electronic Monitoring Home Detention (drunk driving punishment)
- Emergency Management for Higher Education (US Department of Education grant program)
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (TV show)
- Expendable Modular High Energy Laser
- European Malignant Hyperthermia Group
- Early Mental Health Initiative (California)
- East Media Holdings, Inc. (est. 2002; Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Eastern Massachusetts Healthcare Initiative (coalition)
- Electro-Med Health Industries (Miami, FL)
- Emerging Markets Homeownership Initiative (Minnesota)
- Estonian Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (Ministry of Environment; Estonia)
- Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal
- Equity Marketing Hong Kong, Ltd. (subsidiary of Equity Marketing, Inc.)
- Eat My Hot Lead (shooting term for beating someone at a match)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ian Banks, President, European Men's Health Forum explained, "Many men die prematurely, and in higher numbers for nearly all causes of deaths.
The President of the European Men's Health Forum Dr Ian Banks expressed concern over the situation saying: "This is not just about health.
Dr Ian Banks, president of the European Men's Health Forum, said, 'We know that men use health services very differently than women and tend to use them later.
Ian Banks, president of the European Men's Health Forum, said men worry about their health but feel 'unable to talk about their concerns or seek help until it is often too late'.
Dr Ian Banks, general practitioner in Northern Ireland and President of the European Men's Health Forum, stated: "As a physician I fully support the need to improve Health Literacy and Healthy Choices around Europe.
Ian Banks, President, European Men's Health Forum (EMHF) * Ms.
President of the European Men's Health Forum Dr Ian Banks warned men take no notice of their diet.