What does EMSA stand for?
EMSA stands for European Medical Students' Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMSA
We have 67 other meanings of EMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (molecular biology)
- Emergency Medical Services Agency
- Emergency Medical Services Alliance, Inc.
- Emergency Medical Services Appropriation
- Emergency Medical Services Authority (California)
- Emergency Medicine Student Association
- Employment Movement of South Africa
- Envelope Manufacturers and Suppliers Association (Alexandria, VA)
- European Marine STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data) Association
- European Maritime Safety Agency
- European Mormon Studies Association
- External Measure of Student Achievement
- Seaman Apprentice, Electrician's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Emergency Medical Services Administrators Association of California (Sacramento, CA)
- Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Emergency Medical Services Association of Colorado (Denver, Colorado, USA)
- Educacion Media Superior a Distancia Emsad (Spanish: Media Higher Education Distance Emsad)
- Electromagnetic Safety
- European Marine Sand and Gravel Group
- English, Media Studies and Art History (University of Queensland, Australia)