Total final value of contract(s): 150 000 EUR Excluding VAT Number of offers received: 1Number of offers received by electronic means: 1 Contractor name : WIDE SCOPE SISTEMAS DE PLANEAMENTO E OPTIMIZAEcEaO LDA Contractor address : Rua Vila de SEuo Martinho 4-7, A 1500-623 Lisbon Agency : European Maritime Safety Agency Cais do Sodre For the attention of: Mr Mircea-Tinel Udrea 1249-206 Lisbon PORTUGAL E-mail: stcw-is@emsa.
What does EMSA stand for?
EMSA stands for European Maritime Safety Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMSA
We have 67 other meanings of EMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Electrophoretic Gel Mobility Shift Assay
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (molecular biology)
- Emergency Medical Services Agency
- Emergency Medical Services Alliance, Inc.
- Emergency Medical Services Appropriation
- Emergency Medical Services Authority (California)
- Emergency Medicine Student Association
- Employment Movement of South Africa
- Envelope Manufacturers and Suppliers Association (Alexandria, VA)
- European Marine STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data) Association
- European Medical Students' Association
- European Mormon Studies Association
- External Measure of Student Achievement
- Seaman Apprentice, Electrician's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Emergency Medical Services Administrators Association of California (Sacramento, CA)
- Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Emergency Medical Services Association of Colorado (Denver, Colorado, USA)
- Educacion Media Superior a Distancia Emsad (Spanish: Media Higher Education Distance Emsad)
- Electromagnetic Safety
- European Marine Sand and Gravel Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
De Ruiter is Former Head and Executive Director of the European Maritime Safety Agency.
European officials will also look into expanding the competences of the European Maritime Safety Agency EMSA in Lisbon, which are currently limited to oil tankers, to include offshore platforms, he said.
Regulatory agencies in which the EEA EFTA States participate  EMEA European Medicine Agency ECHA European Chemicals Agency EMSA European Maritime Safety Agency EASA European Aviation Safety Agency ERA European Railway Agency ENISA European Network and Information Security Agency EEA European Environment Agency CEDEFOP European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training EUROFOUND European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions ECDC European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control EFSA European Food Safety Authority EEA EFTA participation entails not only a financial contribution to the agencies, but normally provides for representation of the EEA EFTA States on the management board, although without the right to vote.
Irish authorities were alerted to the spill on Saturday through a satellite surveillance report by the European Maritime Safety Agency in Lisbon.
Data generated by a space-based AIS system would likely be of interest to the following organizations: << - National governments, militaries, coastal authorities and surveillance agencies - Non-governmental organizations such as the International Maritime Organization and the European Maritime Safety Agency - Search and rescue organizations - Shipping companies and their insurers - Port and maritime operations organizations - Flag states >> To learn more More information about AIS is available online at the following address: http://www.
MEPs have also approved the European Maritime Safety Agency being given an additional Euro 154 million to clean up oil slicks off Europe.
Anderson, Skuld North America, USA Proposals for Legislative Reform Following the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Chapter 6 - Simon Rainey QC, Barrister Quadrant Chambers, London, UK To the Great Damage and Common Nuisance of All Liege Subjects of Our Lady the Queen: Oil Pollution Claims and Public Nuisance Chapter 7 - Mr Luc Grelett, Partner, Reed Smith, Paris, France Avoiding International Legal Regimes- The Erika Experience Chapter 8 - Mr Henrik Ringbom, Head of Unit, Marine Environment, Training and Statistics, at the European Maritime Safety Agency, Portugal Maritime Liability and Compensation in EU Law PART 2- POLLUTION LIABILITIES AND THIRD PARTIES Chapter 9 - Mr Archie Bishop, Holman Fenwick Willan, London, UK Environmental Salvage- Time for A Change?