Other programs held during the week of SEMICON Europa include the 5th European Manufacturing Test Conference on 31 March, which will focus on increasing the efficiency of test methodologies in order to cope with advancements in semiconductor manufacturing technologies and IC designs.
What does EMTC stand for?
EMTC stands for European Manufacturing Test Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMTC
We have 15 other meanings of EMTC in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Module Test Console
- Emergency Medical Training Consultants
- Emergency Medicine and Trauma Center
- Emirates Media Training Company
- Endless Mountains Theatre Company (Pennsylvania)
- Energetics Manufacturing Technology Center
- Energy Management Training Center
- Enfermedad Mixta del Tejido Conectivo (Spanish)
- Environmental Management Technical Center (USACE)
- Erin Mills Town Centre (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- European Music Therapy Confederation
- Evangelical Ministry to Cultists
- Extinguisher Manufacturing Technical Committee (UK)
- Model Tax Convention - Electronic Version
- Emergency Medical Technician Critical Care
- Eastern Michigan Tool and Die Collaborative LLC
- Effective Mean Temperature Difference
- Emergency Medical Technician Defibrillation
- Enhanced Moving Target Detection
- Electromagnetic Test Environment