Annual Meeting of the European Malignant Hyperthermia Group 2010.
What does EMHG stand for?
EMHG stands for European Malignant Hyperthermia Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EMHG in our Acronym Attic
- East Metro Health Careers Institute (career training organization; St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Executive Master of Health Care Management (University of New Orleans College of Business Administration degree)
- East Metro Health District (Georgia)
- Education, Mental Health and Deafness (conference)
- Electro-Magneto Hydrodynamic
- Electronic Monitoring Home Detention (drunk driving punishment)
- Emergency Management for Higher Education (US Department of Education grant program)
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (TV show)
- Expendable Modular High Energy Laser
- European Men's Health Forum
- Early Mental Health Initiative (California)
- East Media Holdings, Inc. (est. 2002; Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Eastern Massachusetts Healthcare Initiative (coalition)
- Electro-Med Health Industries (Miami, FL)
- Emerging Markets Homeownership Initiative (Minnesota)
- Estonian Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (Ministry of Environment; Estonia)
- Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal
- Equity Marketing Hong Kong, Ltd. (subsidiary of Equity Marketing, Inc.)
- Eat My Hot Lead (shooting term for beating someone at a match)
- École Militaire de Haute Montagne (French: High Mountain Military School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Malignant Hyperthermia Group (EMHG) Guidelines(6) state that patients displaying one of the causative mutations in the RYR1 gene can be diagnosed as MHS without the need for a muscle biopsy.