Monica Fletcher, chairwoman of the European Lung Foundation and chief executive of Warwick charity Education For Health said: "COPD is having a huge impact on people across the West Midlands - many of whom are unaware of the serious condition they're living with.
What does ELF stand for?
ELF stands for European Lung Foundation (Sheffield, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELF
We have 184 other meanings of ELF in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Learning Facility (various locations)
- Environmental Liberation Front (est. 1992)
- Environmental Life Force (activist group)
- Enzyme-Labeled Fluorescence
- Epithelial Lining Fluid (medical)
- Erisian Liberation Front
- Eritrean Liberation Front (Eritrea)
- Essential Legal Framework (workshop; various locations)
- Essential Living Foods (Culver City, CA)
- Europe Lost and Found
- Evans Park, Lincoln Avenue, and Franklin Avenue
- Ever Lasting Friends (Super Junior fan club)
- Evolutionary Learning of Fuzzy Rules (system)
- Exchange of Large Files (computing)
- Executable and Linking Format (computer data format)
- Executive Leadership Foundation (various organizations)
- Explicit Link Failure
- Explosive-Actuated Light Filter
- Extended Layer File (WinImages image processing software)
- Extension Language Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Lung Foundation, Spirometry Factsheet, http://www.
The findings, the first to confirm indicative results from smaller studies, were made public by the European Lung Foundation.
This year the society, through its European Lung Foundation, awarded New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg its annual ELF award in recognition of his outstanding work to promote freedom from smoking worldwide.
In the time it takes to read this, someone will have died from a preventable lung disease in Europe," said Monica Fletcher, Chair of the European Lung Foundation.
European Lung Whitebook, European Lung Foundation and European Respiratory Society, 2003 .
firmaid=63321 The European Lung Foundation (ELF) honours Professor Albert D.