In other words, the European listed real estate field now covers two different forms of investment; traditional real estate operating companies (REOCs) and the new form, real estate investment trusts (REITs).
What does ELRE stand for?
ELRE stands for European Listed Real Estate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- magazin fur ELektronik und technische RechnerAnwenDungen
- Environmental Law Roundtable of Australia and New Zealand
- Educational Labor Relations Board
- Employee and Labor Relations Branch (Farm Service Agency; USDA)
- E-Learning Research Centre (UK)
- East London River Crossing (UK)
- Education Labour Relations Council (South Africa)
- Educational Leadership Research and Counseling
- Environmental Law Research Centre (Johann Wolfgang Goethe University; Germany)
- European Law Research Center (Harvard Law School; Cambridge, MA)
- Edinburgh and Lothians Racial Equality Council (UK)
- European Leader Renewable Energy Network
- Edinburgh and Lothian Refugee Forum (UK)
- Emergency Logistics Response Facility
- Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Flight
- Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder
- Elliot Lake Research Field Station (Canada)
- Eye-Safe Laser Range Finder Training Device
- European Local and Regional Government Association
- Elementary Library Resource Initiative (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was directly responsible for portfolio construction and stock selection of European listed real estate funds and the European portion of global funds.