Prior to joining UASC, Soerensen was the executive director of European Liner Affairs Association (ELAA) Brussels, Belgium -- an industry association which represents the top 25 container lines' interests in Europe particularly vis-Ea-vis the European commission and other institutions.
What does ELAA stand for?
ELAA stands for European Liner Affairs Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELAA
We have 3 other meanings of ELAA in our Acronym Attic
- Expect Lower Altitude
- Expected Level of Achievement
- Experiential Learning Activity
- Experimental Lakes Area (Northwest Ontario)
- Export Licence Application
- Extended Learning Activities (various organizations)
- Extended Live Archive (computing)
- Extradition Lawyers' Association (UK)
- École Lémanique d'Arts et d'Actions (French; Swiss martial arts school)
- English Language Acquisition for Adults (education)
- Expressions Learning Arts Academy (Gainesville, FL)
- East Lancashire Asian Arts Forum (Nelson, England, UK)
- East London Against the Arms Fair (UK peace organization)
- Employment Law Appeal Advice Scheme (UK)
- Environmental Laboratory Advisory Board (US EPA)
- European Lead Acid Battery Consortium
- East Los Angeles Branch Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- East Los Angeles College
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Elevator and Aileron Computer (Airbus A320)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Bourne, Executive Director, European Liner Affairs Association -- Dr.
Both the European Liner Affairs Association (ELAA) and the European Shippers Council (ESC) have shown support for the findings detailed in the study.