Using a combination of courses and tools, Poynter NewsU recently has expanded its custom training partnerships to the McClatchy Company, in addition to programs with the European Journalism Centre, DuPont Corporation and HSN.
What does EJC stand for?
EJC stands for European Journalism Centre (Maastricht, Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EJC
We have 51 other meanings of EJC in our Acronym Attic
- Elder Justice Coalition
- Electronic Journal of Communication
- Elite Jumper's Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Engineers Joint Council
- Environmental Justice Committee (various organizations)
- Equal Justice Center
- Equal Justice Coalition
- Equal Justice Conference
- European Jewish Congress
- European Journal of Cancer
- European Judo Championships (European Judo Union)
- European Juggling Convention (est. 1978)
- European Junior Championships
- Edmonton Japanese Community Association (Canada)
- Essex Junior Chess Association
- European Journal of Companion Animal Practice
- European Journal of Cell Biology
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association (Kansas City, MO)
- Electronic Journal of Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Eastern Joint Computer Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
nl/cms/ * EJC - European Journalism Centre http://ejc.
The European Journalism Centre (FJC) participates in the project as part of a consortium formed by Minerva Consulting and Communication, Fundacion AZTI - Tecnalia and the European Association for Food Safety Aisbl - SAFE.
The European Journalism Centre (EJC) is an independent, international, non-profit institute dedicated to the highest standards in journalism, primarily through the further training of journalists and media professionals.
The 2003 Conference and Awards are being organised in partnership with the European Journalism Centre, the European Federation of Journalists, the University of Pompeu Fabra, the Col.
uk/) This year's Conference and Awards are being organised in partnership with the European Journalism Centre, the European Federation of Journalists, the University of Pompeu Fabra, the Collegi de Periodistes de Catalunya and the Group de Periodistes Digitals and the Centre Internacional de Premsa de Barcelona.
Other Newsplex Affiliates are the University of Tampere Journalism Research and Development Centre (Finland), the University of Minnesota Institute for New Media Studies and New Directions for News (USA), the World Editors Forum (France), the European Journalism Centre (Netherlands), the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) Media Technology and Graphic Arts (Sweden), Nanyang Technological University (Singapore), the University of Hong Kong Journalism and Media Studies Centre, the Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement des Journalistes (France), and the University of Navarra (Spain).