European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 2003;25(5):432-437.
What does EJVES stand for?
EJVES stands for European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Examination for Japanese University for International Students (standardized test)
- European Journal of Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Electronic Journal of the University of Malaya (Malaysia)
- Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (est. 2010)
- Electronic Joint Venture (trading system)
- Enterprise Java Victoria (est. 2002; Australia)
- Equity Joint Venture (limited liability company established under Chinese law)
- External Jugular Vein
- Evergreen Juniors Volleyball Club (Olympia, WA)
- Electronic Journal on Virtual Culture
- Electronic Journal of Vedic Studies
- European Journal of Vocational Training
- Econ Journal Watch (American Institute for Economic Research)
- Elijah Jordan Wood (actor)
- Equal Justice Works (formerly National Association for Public Interest Law)
- European Journal of Women (international women's studies publication )
- Evangelisches Jugendwerk in Württemberg (German: Protestant Youth Work in Württemberg; Württemberg, Germany)
- Eco Justice Working Group
- Environmental Justice Working Group (various locations)
- European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology