What does EJRR stand for?
EJRR stands for European Journal of Risk Regulation (EU risk regulation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EJRR
- European Junior Record (various sports)
- E J Reynolds Consulting Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Environmental Justice Resource Center (Clark Atlanta University)
- Ernest Jenning Record Co. (Brooklyn, NY)
- European Joint Research Center
- East Japan Railway Culture Foundation
- Ehemalige Jugoslawische Republik Mazedonien (German: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia)
- Electronic Journal of Radical Organisation Theory
- Essex Junction Recreation and Parks (Essex Junction, VT)
- East Jersey Railroad and Terminal Company
- Engineering Job Release Ticket
- Enid Joint Recreation Triad (Oklahoma)
- English Jack Russell Terrier Club Alliance (Plain Dealing, LA)
- East Jordan & Southern Railroad
- Electronic Journal of Surgery and Specialistic Medicine
- Electronic Journal Service (Elton B. Stephens Company)
- Electronic Journal Subscription
- Enhanced JTIDS System
- Enterprise Java Services