The study has been published in the European Journal of Physics.
What does EJP stand for?
EJP stands for European Journal of Physics (scientific journal; publisher: IOP Publishing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EJP
We have 21 other meanings of EJP in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Java Open Source Architecture
- Europese Jeugd Olympische Winter Dagen (Dutch: European Youth Olympic Winter Festival)
- E-Journal Portal (software)
- Economic Justice Project (New York Law School, New York New York)
- Effacement Jours de Pointe (electricity usage)
- Electronic Journal of Probability
- Electronic Journal Publishing
- Environmental Justice Program (various organizations)
- European Jewish Press
- European Journal of Pain
- European Journal of Population
- Everett J. Prescott (various locations)
- Extensible Java Profiler (computing)
- The European Journal of Psychological Assessment
- Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities (Poland)
- European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics
- European Journal of Palliative Care
- Edmonton Joint Planning Committee on Housing (Canada)
- Eidgenössisches Justiz- und Polizeidepartement (Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police, aka: DFJP, DFGP, FDJP)
- European Journal of Paediatric Dentistry (Italian Society of Paediatric Dentistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results will appear in the European Journal of Physics.
The highlight was the publication of a collaboration with the University of Milan and two members, Lucas Ferriera and the director, to measure the parallax of the Moon and Mars in the European Journal of Physics.