European Journal of Palliative Care, 2003; 12(2): 49-53.
What does EJPC stand for?
EJPC stands for European Journal of Palliative Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EJPC in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Justice Program (various organizations)
- European Jewish Press
- European Journal of Pain
- European Journal of Physics (scientific journal; publisher: IOP Publishing)
- European Journal of Population
- Everett J. Prescott (various locations)
- Extensible Java Profiler (computing)
- The European Journal of Psychological Assessment
- Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities (Poland)
- European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics
- Edmonton Joint Planning Committee on Housing (Canada)
- Eidgenössisches Justiz- und Polizeidepartement (Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police, aka: DFJP, DFGP, FDJP)
- European Journal of Paediatric Dentistry (Italian Society of Paediatric Dentistry)
- European Journal of Pediatric Dermatology (est. 1991)
- Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics (Erasmus University Rotterdam; Netherlands)
- European Journal of Physics Education (biannual publication)
- European Journal of Political Economy
- European Journal of Psychology of Education
- European Journal of Psychotherapy
- European Journal of Paediatric Neurology