28 /PRNewswire/ -- In a prospective study published in the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, researchers at Boca Raton Regional Hospital (Boca Raton, FL) showed that Positron Emission Mammography (PEM) and breast MRI had comparably high ability to detect cancerous lesions.
What does EJNM stand for?
EJNM stands for European Journal of Nuclear Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Equal Justice Network
- Ethical Journalism Network
- Europe Jazz Network (est. 1987)
- European Journal of Neuroscience
- European Judicial Network (EU)
- Europees Justitieel Netwerk (Dutch: European Judicial Network)
- Exiled Journalists' Network (University of the West of England; Bristol, England, UK)
- Electronic Journal on Networks and Distributed Processing
- Environmental Justice Networking Forum (South Africa)
- Electronic JTIDS Network Library
- École de Journalisme de l'Ouest (French journalism school)
- École des Jeunes Orateurs (French: School of Youth Speakers)
- Edward James Olmos (actor)
- Electronic Journal of Oncology
- Emily Jordan Osment (actress)
- Environmental Justice Organization
- European Journal of Ophthalmology (Wichtig Editore)
- European Journalism Observatory (Lugano, Switzerland)
- OCLC Electronic Journals Online
- European Journal of Behavior Analysis (Norwegian Association for Behavior Analysis; Lillestrom, Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
appeared in the online issue of the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging.