The donation consists of an extensive anthology of the American Journal of International Law, ICTY Judicial Reports, the European Journal of International Law, various legal manuals and books on legal theory and practice.
What does EJIL stand for?
EJIL stands for European Journal of International Law
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Edward Jones Investments
- Environmental Justice Institute (San Francisco, CA)
- Equal Justice Initiative (Montgomery, AL)
- Ethical Journalism Initiative
- European Journal of Immunogenetics (British Society for Histocompatability and Immunogenetics)
- European Journalism Institute (Fund for American Studies workshop)
- EJournal of the International AIDS Society
- European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
- European Journal of Industrial Engineering
- Explicit Jump Immersed Interface Method
- European Journal of Innovation Management
- European Journal of International Management
- East Jakarta Industrial Park (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Enterprise Java Internet Provider
- European Journal of International Relations
- European Journal of Information Systems
- Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries
- Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation
- Electronic Journal for the Integration of Technology in Education
- Edward Jenner Institute for Vaccine Research (cell and molecular biology; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mushkat, Roda (2009), "Incomplete Internalization and Compliance with Human Rights Law: A Reply to Ryan Goodman and Derek Jinks" in European Journal of International Law, no.
European Journal of International Law 4 (1993): 447-471.