However, of the approximately 100,000 substances listed in the European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances, a database maintained by the EC, some 80,000 are thought to be currently in use in the EU.
What does EINECS stand for?
EINECS stands for European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Informatics Network
- Experimental Integrated Network
- Encrypted Inbound Network Access
- Equality Impact and Needs Assessment (UK)
- Environmental Information Network for Asia and the Pacific (Toyota Foundation)
- Equivalent Input Noise Current
- Early Ischemic Neuronal Damage (experimental brain damage measurement)
- Electronic Investigational New Drug Application (US Food and Drug Administration)
- Exploratory Investigational New Drugs (clinical studies)
- EINE Is Not EMACS
- Ethiopian Institute for Nonviolence Education and Peace Studies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Enterprise Integration Network
- Enterprise Integration Network System
- Engineering Invention N Innovation Challenge (Engineering Society of University of Malaya)
- European Information Network on International Relations and Area Studies
- Eye Institute of New Jersey
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- Environmental Information Network and Monitoring System
- Everybody In, Nobody Out (health care)
- Exercise-Induced Nasal Obstruction